How to pay in Zallo’s online store?
Introduction to payment
When our customers add products to their shopping carts and head to checkout, they can choose how they want to pay for their orders using different payment methods enabled on the checkout page. There are different options available for you to choose from:
- Online payment methods: Credit or debit cards via REDSYS.
- Manual (offline payment methods): Bank transfer.
The REDSYS payment page looks like this:
Below, we’ll break down each payment option available and see how the money you pay ultimately ends up converted into the product you want.
Online payment methods
The steps you must follow to make the payment from your credit or debit card are more or less as follows:
- You arrive at the store, put the products in your cart and proceed to checkout.
- Then, you make the payment with a credit or debit card by filling in the fields that our payment provider has asked you for, for example: credit card information, last name, address information, etc.
- REDSYS processes that payment. It checks the legitimacy of the transaction, makes sure there is enough credit on the account, etc. The entire transaction approval process takes just a few seconds.
- The funds are transferred to ZALLO’s REDSYS account, which is not our bank account, but a virtual account. This account is necessary to maintain the approval chain from the time the customer submits his card information until ZALLO receives the money.
- That’s it! ZALLO will send you an e-mail confirming the transaction and start the shipping process of your order.
Offline payment method (manual): Bank transfer.
With this offline payment method, no actual payment is collected during order placement. When you place your order, you will only be shown the information and instructions to make the payment. The order will be placed in a pending payment status and as soon as we receive payment, we will change the order status and begin the shipping process.